So what do you do when you want to write, but have nothing to write about? You brain dump. There are a million things running through my head, but I can’t seem to focus on a single one for long enough to flesh out an actual “piece” about it.
- I want to be pregnant again. I want to have another (possibly our last) with this incredible community I’ve had the joy of participating in for the last two years. My mama-friends are here. My doula is here. My support structure is here.
- I keep thinking I might be pregnant, but any time someone asks me what my gut says, I say, “I don’t know…I go back and forth.”
- I want to focus my blog, but I don’t know how or on what. I don’t want to just write about motherhood or babies, but that’s what my life is about right now.
- I still really want to write for Vanity Fair.
- I don’t think I’ll ever actually be good enough to do that.
- I want to work on a new blog idea with a girl friend, but both of us have pretty intense (and exciting) jobs right now that don’t allow for a lot of free time.
- I want to take more time to read. I hate that I watch so much TV. But I’m also really tired most of the time so reading sounds more exhausting that relaxing. I miss reading. I miss my periodicals and books and general knowledge.
- I still have no idea whom to vote for in this next election or even in the primaries. I have good reasons to vote for either of the candidates I’m torn between, but my pros/cons list is coming up even for each of them.
So there’s my brain dump for the day.